BBI GUIDE 1.0
BBI Guide 1.0 is an advanced body-building and cardio training program that focuses on building strength, while burning stubborn fat. It targets all muscle groups evenly and strategically. Each day focuses on a different split. The workout splits include: chest and biceps, back and triceps and legs and shoulders. Additionally, you’ll have a variety of high and low intensity cardio to choose from.
After each phase, your workload will increase & so will your results. Get ready for your physical & mental fitness capabilities to be significantly challenged!
- A 30-page detailed document with a daily organized training schedule separated into four phases. This is an e-book; therefore, it can be easily downloaded to your phone or any device and taken wherever you go!
- Linked video tutorials of each exercise to demonstrate technique and to avoid confusion.
- HIIT (high intensity interval training) and LIIS (low intensity steady-state) cardio workouts, which are key components to the guide.
- Warm up and cool down
- Helpful tips and advice on how to achieve the best results from the Guide.
- This is an e-book; therefore, it can be easily downloaded to your phone or any device and taken wherever you go! You must download your guides within 24 hours to the device of your choosing. LINKS WILL EXPIRE AFTER 24 HOURS.
This Guide is 8 weeks long with workouts 5-6 times per week. It can be repeated as many times as desired; however, I recommend advancing to our more challenging training programs so that you continue to progress.
- Squat rack with stocked weight plates
- Bench (flat and incline)
- Dumbbells and Kettlebells
- Cable machine w/ rope & wide angled bar attachments
- Hamstring curl & leg extension machines
- Smith machine
- Assisted pull-up machine or pull-up bar & resistance band
- A positive mindset is your biggest piece of equipment!
Sign up to receive free workouts, recipes and more!